Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daesung never cooked in Family Outing?

Posted on 7:19 PM by kpop bff


Big Bang’s mood maker Daesung said that he has never really “cooked” during his stay on SBS’s Family Outing.



Recently as a guest on UFO radio Daesung revealed, “After I was cast as a member of Family Outing, the question people ask me most is if I improved on my cooking skills. But the thing is that I never really made a meal on Family Outing.”


He continued, “I’m only a cook’s helper. To tell you the truth, I don’t even know the steps of cooking. Starting this year though I’ll take a challenge and get my cooking skills tested by my (Big Bang) members.”


Even if you can’t cook for your life, we still love you Daesung!

Post By: -Sarah-

No Response to "Daesung never cooked in Family Outing?"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me