Tuesday, November 17, 2009

G-Dragon reveals a digital picture of his stage

Posted on 4:58 PM by kpop bff


G-Dragon is working hard for his new concert and has been teasing his fans on his me2DAY with quite a lot of pictures these days. G-Dragon revealed a digital picture of the design of his concert stage.
I'm a spy, I'm uploading this secretly."Fans have been getting more and more excited every time G-Dragon unveils something new such as his set list.Who's psyched for his concert on December 5th and 6th? I know I am!
-Sarah-

No Response to "G-Dragon reveals a digital picture of his stage"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me