Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SHINee's cute interview ^^

Posted on 6:55 PM by kpop bff

Check Out !

Onew (Leader)
Talk about the other members?
Jonghyun is like a harp. Key is like a key. Minho is like a book. Taemin is like a drum.
If you have to be in an Olympic game, what do you think you'll get a gold medal for?
I can change the talking topics very easily, ( i'm emotional ^^ )

If you could swap your life with someone, who would you choose to swap your life with?
A singer called Steve Wonder. I want to learn how to pass on the emotions and his singing techniques.

Jonghyun

Talk about the other members?
Minho is very manly. Taemin's always interested of the surroundings. Key has a very unique personality, unlike others. And Onew hyung is very polite.

If you were to go back to the past and improve something, what do you want to improve?
I want to go back to when I was in primary school, concentrate on my music classes and become really good at it.

When did you last cry? And why?
It's a secret. keke

When did you last laugh really hardly? And about what?
Yesterday. Onew hyung sneezed really funnily.

What made you blush the most?
I haven't been blushed that much.

Key

What did you want to do when you were young?
Ah~ When I was young, I wanted to be a singer. But, then, when I grew up a bit more, I wanted to be an artist.

Talk about the other members?
Taemin is so childish. Jonghyun and Onew hyungs are hyungnim. And Minho is .... keke

If you have to be in an Olympic game, what do you think you'll get a gold medal for?
Continuous shopping contest. (It doesn't mean that I like shopping but I'm interested in fashion.)

Who is the funniest member?
Taemin: I can laugh by just looking at his face.

Minho

What is the best thing of being a member in SHINee?
My dream has come true. And that's what I'm happy about.

What did you want to do when you were young?
I wanted to be a soccer player. I was affected by my father.

If you have to be in an Olympic game, what do you think you'll get a gold medal for?
Continuous sleeping~ I like it!

When did you last cry? And why?
The last time... was when Juliette was number 1 on a chart.

If you were to swap your life with someone, who would you choose?
Mom! So I know what she's thinking and how tired she is and I can do better.

Taemin

Talk about the other members?
Jonghyun hyung is a dinosaur. (He looks like a dinosaur.) Onew hyung is a big boss. (He is our leader and takes care of us very well.) Key hyung is a key. (He is a key that can really do everything.) Minho hyung is a model. (He is tall.)

Which is the most impressive concert?
SMTown Live '08. Because I had been dreaming about it and wanting to perform. If there is a chance, there should be our concert soon.

When did you last cry? And why?
When we debuted on a radio show. We talked about our families. I said 'thank you' to them. But when I thought about what to say, I just cried at the show.
What was the most impressive thing on your last birthday?
At first, I thought everyone forgot my birthday because we were really busy that day and the others didn't talk about it and didn't seem to even think about it. But when we arrived our dorm, the members and our manager start a party and surprised me. Thanks to them.

cute !! ~ xP



-mym-

No Response to "SHINee's cute interview ^^"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me