Saturday, April 17, 2010

Message from Junsu

Posted on 4:04 AM by kpop bff


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NEWS DIRECT FROM SEOUL:
We just received an emotional message from Junsu. This is what he said to Zuno’s manager – “I am very worried when I come to Singapore for my brother’s showcase. It is my first time to the country and with so many legal issues going on I had no choice but to pull out from the fans meet in Singapore. I am afraid that my fans will hate me because of this and in turn they won’t support Zuno.”
We have assured Junsu that his fear is unfounded and have told him not to worry so much because his fans still love and support him and Zuno no matter what happens. Hwaiting!
PS: DON’T WORRY FANS, JUNSU IS STILL COMING TO SINGAPORE TO SUPPORT ZUNO. When he said that he had no choice but to pull out from the fans meet in Singapore, he was referring to the autograph and photo-taking session originally planned for those who had bought the membership package A. He will be performing one song and an interview during the showcase on 1 May. Catch him there!
source: Quest Group Fan Page (Facebook)
shared By: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No Response to "Message from Junsu"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me