Sunday, May 16, 2010

100516 [AM 12:18 & AM 12:27 ] SHINee's Me2Day - Jonghyun

Posted on 4:00 PM by kpop bff

[AM 12:18]



[종현] 전 열장 샀거든요 오뉴형? ㅋ 세장은 멤버들 나눠줬고?일곱장 남았네?ㅋㅋㅋ

[Jonghyun] I bought 10 CDs, Onew hyung? ㅋ I gave 3 CDs to my fellow members, the remaining 7 are for myself...ㅋㅋㅋ
 
 
[ AM 12:27]
 
[종현] Ps. '별루'는 잘 큽니다?케이스 먹을 기세 ㅋ


[Jonghyun] Ps. Byeollu is growing up really well..chewing my cellphone's casing ㅋ


credit: debcrazy @ shineee.net



wow... shinee is a fan of F(x) :D last time, onew bought it & now Jjong too ~
it seems like they have a lot free time to update their m2day ^^
i'm waiting for taeminnie to update his too ! >_<

Roo(byeollu) is adorabale !
the cellphone case is bigger than her xD

-kAo-

No Response to "100516 [AM 12:18 & AM 12:27 ] SHINee's Me2Day - Jonghyun"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me