Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 2nd SHINeeversary ~!

Posted on 12:21 AM by kpop bff




25 May 2008 , their first debut . They begun to shine the kpop-world slowly with their 1st hit ,
"Noona Neomu Yeppo" / "Replay" fololowed by
 " Love Like Oxygen ", " AMiGo " , " Juliette " and .." Ring Ding Dong "

their new album will be coming soon :D
and, i know , all Shawols cant wait till the album come out .
Let's give our love to support them ! Hope they will keep shining till the end ..
Happy 2nd SHINeeversary to our shining guys .. SHINee !
Keep on shining ! we, Shawols, will always with you guys !^^

Happy 2nd SHINeeversary ! (help us trend !)*spread the words*

Let's hear what they say ~!

Hello this is SHINee’s Bling Bling Jonghyun~!

It’s been a really long time being on ‘From SHINee’!!F.SHA. (From SHINee)!!!
‘Yeah bebeh’ heheAre you all doing well hehe
Our noonas and oxygen and beautifuls and Juliet and Ring Ding Dong’s? Hmmm?
The reason I’ve greeted you all on F.SHA. like this in a long time!!!
It’s,,,,Because today is SHINee’s 2nd Anniversary Debut!!!
During the short time of 2 years I’ve met everyone~ There were a lot of memories from working on stage together~
Our debut~ and our first #1~ repackaged album and first mini-album~ and our first 3-week straight win at #1~We made this happen during the 2 years together ^^
Though we still have a lot left on the road ahead if we are together with you all there is nothing to fear…!!!!
Ahhhht..my hands…………………..;SHINee World !!
Are you watching!?!?!Let’s do well from now on~ heheThank you and love you my people…♥



[Onew]

WOW!!! It’s the 2nd Year Anniversary! Time is really fast right T.T
That feeling of wearing the blue outfit and performing on our first broadcast is still vivid~
All thanks to the other members including the many people around us that helped
and last but not least all those of SHINee World~
In the future, let’s enjoy! Together! Let’s make it~ Thank you ~
I love you


All of SHINee World..
Hello~ This is SHINee’s Flaming Charisma Minho!
Everyone today is the our 2-year anniversary since we debuted!
Seriously…I still can’t forget the first broadcast on May 25th 2008, like it was yesterday
Already so much time has passed so quickly…
During the 2 years, the other members who are like brothers and always the hard-working staff and also
the loving people of SHINee World, we have cried and laughed together
so it feels like I had the happiest and most joyful time…
All these memories are popping up
and are in my head to stay.
I will always sincerely give thanks, and I say ‘thank you’ again!
The path that lies ahead may be farther away and there is a long way to go,
but during the time that approaches now, to secure all the fans
is the most important and seems like I’ll have more strength from now on..^^
From the moment we all met I felt like we’ve been filming a lengthy movie~
From times of happiness then to times of sadness I want to have more time with everyone to make a good movie~
From now on with everyone always in union, always together………….
I will never be anything less than the original Choi Minho!
To all the fans…thank you so much.
And to SHINee World I love you……..I ask that you will in the future………
P.S. I was planning to post pictures with this but the connection isn’t good. T.T
I promise to upload them a bit later in the evening ^^
I’m sorry that I got up late. T_T



Hello, this is SHINee’s youngest member Taemin~!! ^^
All of SHINee World!
Though it’s been a while since writing on ‘From SHINee’..
You all know what day it is yes?? hehe Today is exactly 2 years since our debut!!
During the 2 years we really did a lot of enjoyable work and we also made a lot of unforgettable memories with everyone,
but I still clearly remember that feeling when I performed on the first stage on Inkigayo
and I don’t really feel like it’s already been 2 years..does everyone else feel that way? heheAnd I really, very much like just having those of SHINee World ^^
You’ll love us with an unchanging heart from now on right??
Starting from today I was going to captivate some of your hearts again ^^;;;;
Like in the past when I was training before the debut!!
And really, from now on, I have such a strong desire for SHINee to develop more and more to become a shinier SHINee
You all think that too yes? Now that our next album is almost out please wait longer everyone
We will always show our progress and now I’m out!See you later bbyong*^^♥
*‘bbyong’ is the English equivalent of ‘peace out’


[Key] It’s already been 2 years since we’ve met everyone!!!! Thank you so very very much~ From now on, you’ll be together with SHINee~right~? ♡


source 뫄뫄뫙님
credit weareshining
translation Joodit@WRS






^_^

ONEW
funny & wise leader, Lee JinKi .. sweet voice ~
Chicken Maniac ! XD
DUBU~!!^^

JONGHYUN
Kim Jonghyun,shinee's Bling-Bling~ ..
powerful vocal ~
puppy JJONG ~!

KEY
Kim KiBum,shinee's diva ..~ Almighty Key !
aka mother ^^
unique voice ~

MINHO
Choi Minho , the flaming charisma ~
he never know to lose..

TAEMIN
Lee Taemin, the maknae ~! aka baby^^
cute always ^^
the dance robot :D

truly shawol,
kAo

No Response to "Happy 2nd SHINeeversary ~!"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me