Thursday, June 17, 2010

“IF I GO ON A DATE…”

Posted on 12:26 AM by kpop bff


We all know these boys’ ideal type of girls but what we don’t know is what they are going to do when they are with their dates.


an Exclusive Big Bang Interview


Questions directed to 5 of them!!


① Things you want to say “Goodbye” to?


② Anything pleasant happened recently that caused you to ‘hands up’?


③ If you go on a date this summer…



T.O.P 22/ Rap


① Instead of abandoning some thing, I have a stronger will to learn and accept new things.


② The war film ‘Into the Fire’, which I put much effort during the shooting, is about to start screening in Korea.


③ Places such as a wine bar or cafe in Daikanyama area. I want to spend a relaxed day with my date at a quiet place. (Talking in a depressed tone), I have yet to meet my dream girl…

Vocal SOL 22/vocal

① I want to become more serious and cautious in the future.


② I am happy everyday. Even now (during the interview), I am very excited.


③ I really want to spend a day at Fuji-Q Highland*, so I will bring my date there. It would be great if I could meet my true love soon

D-Lite 21/vocal

① I want to say goodbye to my ruefulness towards lost friends as well as my personally wants. Thus, to become a more mature adult who can create more pieces of good music.


② My solo album that takes me almost one year to prepare, is soon going to be released in Korea.


③ I would bring my beloved one to the sea of Okinawa. The same as D-Lite, wish I could soon find my destined one.
 Vocal V.I 19/Vocal

① My habit of blinking my eyes too much, goodbye!


② That would be receiving awards at VMAJ. Moreover, things like being awaken by energetic songs in the morning or getting drive-through food while driving.


③ I want to spend my date at the sea of Okinawa with a girl who has scuba diving certificate. Therefore, I can let her teach me diving.



 Vocal G-Dragon 21/ Rap /Leader

① Up till now, the answer is no. If I really have to say one, then it’s my old habit of biting my nails. It started when I was 8, and probably would last till I turn 80.

② The experience of a ride on FUJIYAMA in Fuji-Q Highland. That was thrilling fun that I could not control myself but to lift my hands up

③ I’ll choose a park in Japan. It’s quite a rare scene in Korea to see couples having food, playing music and singing together. I will make box lunches on Sunday morning and then go for a picnic with my girlfriend. My girlfriend? All of my fans are my girlfriends!



*Note: Fuji-Q Highland is a famous amusement park in Japan. Fujiyama is the longest and tallest rollercoaster in Fuji-Q Highland.





Source: 週刊女性


Photos: 가호애미@bestiz


Translated by JANE @ www.bigbangupdates.com


Hara

No Response to "“IF I GO ON A DATE…”"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me