Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wu Chun life and about his fitness

Posted on 10:02 AM by kpop bff

This is what wu chun say in interview,this interview has been transalate sorry..bcoz i can't post the video of the interview but u can find it at youtube!

Chun: “I go to the gym less often these days, only when I have time.”
Narrator: Chun, with his sunny and suave image, is well liked by fans. Chun shares that the only way to maintain a fit body is through more training. With his dual identities as an idol / actor and a gym boss, he still goes to the gym despite his busy filming schedule. One can tell from the bulging veins on his arms that Chun has spent effort on fitness training. Recently, Chun appeared at an event in Beijing. Even before Chun appeared, the situation nearly got out of control as fans thronged the venue and kept screaming excitedly. Security had to be tightened to allow the event to proceed smoothly. Some fans even impersonated media staff to get close to Chun.


In response to previous reports of Chun setting up a new gym with Donnie Yen,
Chun says: “We were just casually talking about it as both of us are fitness enthusiasts, so there are no actual plans. I did not officially ask Donnie Yen to be my martial arts teacher, though I did ask him whether I could approach him for guidance if I do fighting scenes in future, and he agreed – he’s a nice guy. If I have the chance to continue such fighting roles in future, I will. Even now, I practise some of the martial arts moves or stretching exercises during breaks in filming, because I want to be prepared if and when an opportunity turns up. I do feel happy when filming gong-fu movies. [responding to reporter's question] I don’t think I’m too weak and skinny – if I take my clothes off, I’m pretty muscular! [laughs]”
Narrator: Having started his career by acting in idol dramas, Chun has gone on to gong-fu movies like “The Butterfly Lovers” and “14 Blades”, seemingly in a bid to move the focus away from his appearance and onto his acting skills.



source :Youtube and wu chun fever.com
by:sae

No Response to "Wu Chun life and about his fitness"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me