Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Taeyang “Rather than becoming the best, I want to become a singer with meaning”

Posted on 10:26 PM by kpop bff



Smooth charisma, a heart devoted to the stage. Reliable singer Taeyang, what is his dream.“I don’t really know if this dream is big or small, but I want to stand on stage for a long time and unchangingly always give it my all.”





It may be a simple dream, but his eyes were filled with pride as a singer. If he had gotten to this point only looking ahead, now he has the time to look around him.




“Before I wanted to be someone who anyone could recognize, I wanted to stand on the world’s greatest stage and hear people say, ‘That person is really great” about me. I still want to become like that. But now I’m starting to think that I just want to give it my all. If I do that, then I can become the best to someone.”




He shared that he wishes that the stages that he puts together would be a good influence to people. The idea of putting on a performance with good meaning comes to him often.




“I want to put on a performance that has a good message. Of course it’s something I can do only after I become better and gain more influence… but whether it be for children who are going through a hard time, I want to put on a show with that kind of meaning.”




Like his name, Taeyang is working towards becoming a singer who can shine a light to the world. Rather than becoming a bright shining star, Taeyang is taking one step at a time towards becoming an artist that is like brilliant and warm sunshine that helps grow and enriches all things.




“This year I want to put aside obsession and greed, and relentlessly work. Instead of working with just one song from my solo album, I think I’ll be relentlessly working on showcasing a lot of songs.”




Taeyang brings a smile to the faces of all who are watching him, with the way he leads his life with endless worrying and effort, his passion towards music, and the way he does not forget his heart towards others.




출처- Seungie at tumblr

Post By : hara

No Response to "Taeyang “Rather than becoming the best, I want to become a singer with meaning”"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me