Sunday, June 27, 2010

[Me2Day] 100626 f(Amber & Luna)

Posted on 2:17 PM by kpop bff

Amber

Tada! It’s art ㅋㅋ It’s a joke and recently I was on Cooking Challenge2!! I did it ㅋㅋ This time it’s Kimchi Fried Riceㅎㅎ Is it good?? Sulli taught me ㅋ The description will follow^^ But it was caught too long!!!ㅠㅠㅠ What will I try?? Will try to do better~!!

Translations by AA-Chan

Luna

안녕하세요~에프엑스 루나입니다^^어제 뮤직뱅크 스페셜무대 정말열심히했는데 ㅋ 잘 보셨어요? 오늘도 월드컵 16강 경기 우리 함께 응원 잊지말아요^^ 뒤에 수정이도 ㅋㅋㅋ

Hi~ It's f(x)'s Luna^^ We worked really hard during yesterday's Music Bank special stage ke Did you watch it well? Today's the World Cup round 16 match. Don't forget to cheer altogether^^ Behind me is Soojung kekeke
 
Translated by: Beena @ iheartf(x).com/forums

No Response to "[Me2Day] 100626 f(Amber & Luna)"

About

Member:











+ Geun - cassiopea



















+ Hara - VIP & Blackjack













































+ Reo - Yui & Heechul















+ Kao - Shawol & TripleS















+ Sai - Fahrenheit











Followers

our favourite =D

About me